I needed a "thinking of you" card recently and realized that I only had one in all my STASH of cards. So I need to focus more on thinking of you cards. I wanted to do a card, that was simple and not with a person image on it. This image and sentiment are from The Greeting Farm. I used some of my favorite Basic Grey paper "two scoops" and some stickles (sent to me by the sweetest girl Anna . )
I wanna give a shout out to Clare, she gave me a really sweet award. And I am suppose to tell you 10 things about myself, so here they are:
1) I love being a mom and have 2 really sweet kids
2)Married to my best friend.
3) I love to laugh
4) Besides making cards, I love to scrapbook
5) I like to cook/ bake (I'll post a pic below of My daughter's birthday cupcakes that I made. I call them "Little Pink Lite Delights". White cake, strawberry filling, and homemade buttercream...yes they were as good as they sound)
6) I have a 5 brothers and 3 sisters.
7) I'm close with my family.
8) I love to read, especially Jane Austen
9) I love Smallville and specifically Tom Welling
10) I laugh at my own jokes.
Thanks for stopping by today!