Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Harry Potter Obsession Continued

While watching the Olympics opening ceremony, I mentioned to my sister how disappointed I was to not see anything to do with Harry Potter. haha She said that JK Rowlings was in the opening ceremony and I must of missed it.  How did I miss this?! Of course I had to search it on the web and see the photos/videos for myself.

My BFF turned 30 recently and had the coolest Harry Potter themed party. I made some cupcakes for the occassion and had to show them off here on my blog. I need to say that this is my first attempt at using fondant so keep that in mind :)



If you want to see another Harry Potter craft made by yours truly check it out HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl!! LOVE your cupcakes designs and I just love Harry Potter too!! I wish I would've seen more at the Olympics as well!! TFS!! :)

Cheryl said...

These look fabulous! What a fun party!


--Cheryl--

Deb said...

wow, they are amazing, can't believe it is your first time with fondant!
Debxx

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, Wow! Your cupcakes rock, Jaci! Sounds like a fun party! :)

Stef H said...

i LOVE harry potter and these are fabulous!

ooooooooo how nice to see you! hope all is well. bet those kids are getting big. jade is gonna be 7 and in 1st grade. where has the time gone. all is really good with me.

hugs :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

So cool! Looove these!! Just re-read the serie and I still soooo love them!!
Hugs, Wendy

P.S. Would it be okay if I would order some Papertrey via you in September? I'm hoping for some lovely christmas designs! Maybe that will inspire me to start on the cards, hi hi Have you started?

Rachel said...

I can't believe that this is only your first attempt at using fondant because your cupcakes look AMAZING! What a fun celebration of Harry Potter (haha, and your friend's bday, of course).

Darlene S. said...

Super fabulous theme! Love your adorable cupcakes.