Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mr Darcy ♥

010 
Today I have a project I just finished to show you.  If you haven’t guess from my blog title, I’m a bit OBSESSED with Jane Austen.  And I don’t know many women who’ve read Pride and Prejudice or seen the movie that aren’t madly in love with Mr. Darcy (or Colin Firth) This is a quote from Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice.
I found this fabulous dish/stand at a Tuesday Morning.  I used  a Pottery Barns’ jewelry dish as inspiration for this. I used my Silhouette to cut the vinyl for this. This little cake stand will be perfect to sit in my Kitchen & it makes me smile every time I see it.
012
I have another project I created for my sister using the same quote, so check back for that one.
I'm entering BTCG Red Challenge !
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Debbi said...

Great dish! I love Jane Austen!!

Crystal said...

GORGEOUS!!!! WOW!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful job Jacilynn, I love this :)

Also Ive left something for you on todays post on my blog :)
Hugs to you,
cheryl Walker

Sue B said...

Beautiful dish! I love the quote - it's perfect!

Sue xx

Juls said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is A-M-AZING!!!!!! as you know I have a HUGE thing for Mr Darcy......and Colin Firth...you have no idea how many times in my life I have said this quote!!!!...I was just thinking the other day that I must dig out my Mr Darcy stamp....he has been sadly neglected!!! now I will definatly be getting it out!!!........I can understand why this makes you smile...It would me too!!!!!, cant wait to see what you have created for your sister, thanks for the inspiration!!! Hugs Juls

Brenda said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love this. How inspiring is this!!! Really, really, really love this. It would be such a fabulous bridal gift. I wish I had seen it earlier as I am on my way to a bridal shower today and it would have been such a fab gift!!

Maria Matter said...

oh Jacilynn, this is absolutely stunning!!!
fabulous idea, made me smile too! Gosh, I think you just inspired me!!
Well done!
enjoy your weekend!
hugs & blessings!

hey, I just saw your sidebar...swagbucks, I use that too and with homeschooling we use the search ALOT!!! mine keep building 'cause I don't know what to choose! probably an amazon gift card?!

Minta's Creations said...

This is amazing! Love that quote..
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

DIY Party Mom said...

What an awesome dish. Love the idea of this as a bridal gift. Thanks for sharing.

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Stunning!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful project for the By The Cute & Girly's red + 1 challenge!

Hugzzz
Tammy xx