Thursday, December 8, 2011

Numbers Ahoy!!

In addition to my star obsession, I also love numbers. I love the idea of random numbers on things, so I recently added some numbers to some items around my house. I used my Silhouette to cut out some vinyl and the number 3 is a stencil cut with my silhouette and then I painted it on the fabric.

Now, these things don't usually sit in a bundle like this, I just moved them for the sake of the picture.  They aren't even in the same room.  And my decor doubles as a teaching tool for my kiddies ;)  I have a really fun alphabet project in the works for my son's room...can't wait to show you that one.

Do you have an obsession you use in your decor? maybe a color combo? or an accent that is incorporated a bunch in your house?


UndertheTableandDreaming

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your numbered items! I love to add a touch of blue to things around my house. I find the colour refreshing and so sometimes it's a picture or a pillow or just a ribbon on something.

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

I love numbered things! :)

thanks for sharing it on mom it monday!