Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Gifts!!


I wanted to show a little Christmas project I've been working on. This is a family Birthday Calendar and it will be framed so it can be hung on the wall. All these adorable paper piecings are from a hand drawn pattern. So I cut out each piece and assembled. I stitched around each month Block and added outlines to some pieces with my favorite Making Memories Pens. I just love these pens for outlining anything and everything I get my hands on. The whole project is 11X14. I have an ever expanding family, so I added birthdays on these paper strips, so I can add new birthdays when needed. I'm working on a variation of this project and will post when it's finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing creation..absolutely fabulous! Thanks for your comment.
Carole