Monday, December 15, 2008

Birthday Calendar Project

This is another version of the Birthday Calendar I posted earlier. I got a new Zutter machine, that does binding for projects. It is so much fun to use and I can't wait to use it for more future projects. On the cover of the Calendar, I used a punch, which fits the Cute Card Thursday
Challenge this week. I used Prima Flowers, buttons, brads, & Ribbon. To make the pages of the calendar I used mostly quickutz. Don't you just love Quickutz? I think they have some of the cutest designs out there for die cuts. I used the computer to make the month pages and stitched around them.

2 comments:

Naoual said...

What a cute little project! Love it.

xx Naoual

Roz said...

Wooohooooooo, I followed your link on my blog. I just wish I could have made it easier to understand. What you should do now is copy and paste to notepad the bit of the html that never changes, then just add the addy when you need to.

Love Roz