Monday, September 22, 2008

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer



I've loved making cards and scrapbooking for a couple of years now. But just recently discovered all the super talented people out there with blogs displaying their Art. So I started this blog. Whiff of Joy is having a guest Designer Call. I used one of Katharina's Beautiful Sketches (#23). This would be fabulous to Design for them. Their stamps are amazing.

I used Chatterbox 2 sided DP. The Yellow is the back of the purple plaid paper. The Green is another coordinating color in this same line. I love Chatterbox paper. I used my sewing machine to stitch on card. Tilda is colored with Copics. I used a crown from Stampin Up"s Buttons, Bows and Twinkle toes. It fit perfect on Tilda. The sentiment is a couple of Stampin up sets combined. I added sparkles to Tilda's crown and the Prima flowers.

1 comment:

Katharina Frei said...

A wonderful card. Love the idea with the crown!
Katharina