Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thinking of You


I wanted to show this card, I made a while ago. I know it's not perfect, but it is so meaningful to me. I made this card for our dear friends when they lost their little Katie. She was such a sweet girl and amazed us all. She will be in our thoughts forever.

This was one of my first attempts with Copic markers and I didn't have a very wide selection of colors, so the coloring is kinda rough. I had to use some water based markers for the colors I was lacking. I also wanted to show this card because in just a few attempts I am improving my coloring skills. (hopefully, you will notice a change in my coloring with future posts) I've only been using Copic markers for a few weeks and am slowing getting the hang of things. I'm definately still learning!

No comments: