Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Hall-whoo-ween


I used some DP from KI memories. This paper is some of my all time favorite. I found it at Archiver's on clearance and have made some sweet cards from it. I still have like 4 sheet of it. It is shimmery and the colors are gorgeous. I don't know what brand this stamp is, a sweet gal named Michelle sent it to me. Go check out her awesome cards. She's a newby to blogging jsut like me.

I don't often have the time to enter too many challenges, but I love to look at the challenges. I made this card for Claudia's Sketch Challenge. I just love Claudia's Blog. It is definately a favorite of mine. This card fits a couple of other challenges this week. A spoon full of Sugar has a halloween theme. Also Papertake Weekly Challenge.

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, the papers are great and such a cute little owl. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jilli said...

Great card, gorgeous papers and a fab owl stamp. Jillix

Debbie said...

Fantastic Halloween card, love that cute owl image and the DP is fab. Debbie x

Mrs Mayne said...

This is great! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x