Monday, July 9, 2012

White on White

001

I’ve been wanting to make a card with white card base and white background for quite some time. Finally I got around to it :)  I paired it with this cute High Hopes stamp from the OCS store. Did you know OCS carries a large selection of High Hopes stamps?

My kiddies are totally into catching bugs.  And they always need a jar to put them in. I just wish they would keep the jar and bugs out of the house. Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look.  Don’t forget to join in our July “BBQ/food” challenge at OCS.

supplies:  High Hopes Stamps, Sizzix embossing folder, Copics, buttons

4 comments:

AbcHobby.it said...

Hi Jacilynn
how are you??
I hope all is ok!
your card is wonderful, very nice!!!

kisses eli

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lou said...

Hi, this is soooo lovely Jacilynn,what a cutie she is and your colours/ colouring are just perfect.
Hope you are all enjoying a bit of summer,we are still waiting for ours here in the UK lol!!
hugs Lou.xx

Wendy ten Hove said...

Nice! This fun girl really pops up with the white background!
Hugs, Wendy