Monday, July 2, 2012

Take another pizza my heart now baby

004
This month at One Crazy Stamper we have a new challenge…BBQ/Food theme.  As always you have until the end of the month to join in and there is a prize up for grabs.
I used this adorable High Hopes stamp and sentiment from the OCS store.  I’m a sucker for punny sentiments.
I'm playing along with Simon Says Stamp- Patriotic (Italian)
Cute Card Thursday-Patriotic (Italian)
Sweet Stamps-Patriotic


Thanks for stopping by and hope you will play along with us this month!
Supplies: High Hopes Stamps, copics, October Afternoon papers, viva decor pens, twinery twine, buttons, doile

7 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx

Jingle said...

ACK! How totally adorable is this?! Love it!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is so cute... your coloring is fab! Thank you for participating in the sporty/patriotic challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! :)

Katharina Frei said...

Ohh, I love this High Hopes stamp. I own it myself. It's been ages since I last used it.
You did great on colouring it. Love your card!

Thanks for joining the CCT challenge blog this week!
Katharina x

Patricia Garcia said...

What a sweet image love the twine and the design papers.

Hugs,
Patricia

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, how cute! Love that stamp, so funny! And great card, Jacilynn!
Got the answer to the question if you received the die-cut numbers today... A plastic bag from the mailman, with two empty and broke envelopes in it and an excuse note from the mail company that they were eaten by the machine.... Gosh! That was a 14 page letter to my penfriend and a handmade card and die-cuts for you! Gotta start again now... So... sorry 'bout that and will die-cut new ones this weekend for you!!!!
Hugs & happy day to you,
Wendy

Sandy Smith said...

OMG! This card is adorable and makes me want to order a pizza lol. Have a great weekend!