Friday, June 1, 2012

June One Crazy Stamper Challenge


Today we have a new month long challenge at One Crazy Stamper!  This month Cindy Haffner provided us a fun sketch to follow.  As always there is a fun prize up for grabs.  So what are you waiting for?! Join in the fun.
This card is for my cute nephew who is turning 6! He’s all boy and I thought this image was perfect for him. Thanks in advance for your sweet comments.
Supplies:
Marianne Design Stamps, My Mind’s Eye Papers, Nestabilities, Quickutz number, Copics, misc buttons, sewing machine

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a goorgeous card Jacilynn.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Cute card and a fun image!

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Jacilynn! I love the super cute image & primary colors are always a winner in my book! great job!
hugs & blessings

Sandy Smith said...

Love the design and the colours.