Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chore Jar

I don’t know about you but at our house we are trying to get in the flow of a summer routine.  I decided to try a new/fun way to assign chores to the kids.  So I made this Chore Can.  I wrote a variety of chores I want my kids to complete on popsicle sticks.

022  

And I had an extra Crystal Light container laying around so I decorated it up!   We are big Peter Pan fans at our house. Wanna know how big?  Here’s our costumes for Halloween last year.

001 copy

This stamp set is from The Greeting Farm, it’s a goodie and definitely one of my all time favorites.  It felt good to give this sweet stamp set some love.  The kids loved the decorate can and so far the job thing is working out well.

016

Do you have any good ideas for adding a bit of structure to your kid’s summer vacation? I’d love to hear them.