Monday, October 10, 2011

U did it Bookmark

OCSOCT4I want to show you a bookmark I made using one of my favorite Stampaive/Mo Manning images. I love Oxford, all ready for school. My little man started preschool a few weeks ago and this reminds me of him.  In fact on his first day of school, I told him I wanted him to look nice so he came out of his room with a stripped polo and a clip on tie. It was pretty cute stuff. I managed to talk him out of the tie, mostly because I knew he’d take it off after about 5 minutes and lose it.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Card Recipe:
Stamps-Stampaive, sentiment-Stamping Bella
Papers-Jillibean Soup
Tools/Embellishments-sewing machine, buttons, Twinery twine, circle Nestabilities, Copics

I'm joining ATS Challenge-anything goes! and ABC Challenges-anything goes!

6 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love that image as well and your story about the clip-on tie is so cute!! That must have been a heartwarming morning!!! Hope he's still enjoying himself in school!
Hugs, Wendy

Deb said...

gorgeous bookmark and such a sweet story, that is one for the scrapbook!
have a great day, Debxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lou said...

Hi!this is really gorgeous Jacilynn,your colouring is perfect and how sweet your little boy :)
love the buttons and stitching too.
hugs Lou.xx

Rufus said...

Great bookmark. Loved the story about your little boy, he must have looked adorable!
R/

julieprice3 said...

Very sweet bookmark! Thanks for joining in the A is for Anything Goes Challenge at ABC
hugs Julie P