Monday, October 10, 2011

U did it Bookmark

OCSOCT4I want to show you a bookmark I made using one of my favorite Stampaive/Mo Manning images. I love Oxford, all ready for school. My little man started preschool a few weeks ago and this reminds me of him.  In fact on his first day of school, I told him I wanted him to look nice so he came out of his room with a stripped polo and a clip on tie. It was pretty cute stuff. I managed to talk him out of the tie, mostly because I knew he’d take it off after about 5 minutes and lose it.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Card Recipe:
Stamps-Stampaive, sentiment-Stamping Bella
Papers-Jillibean Soup
Tools/Embellishments-sewing machine, buttons, Twinery twine, circle Nestabilities, Copics

I'm joining ATS Challenge-anything goes! and ABC Challenges-anything goes!

5 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love that image as well and your story about the clip-on tie is so cute!! That must have been a heartwarming morning!!! Hope he's still enjoying himself in school!
Hugs, Wendy

Deb said...

gorgeous bookmark and such a sweet story, that is one for the scrapbook!
have a great day, Debxx

Lou said...

Hi!this is really gorgeous Jacilynn,your colouring is perfect and how sweet your little boy :)
love the buttons and stitching too.
hugs Lou.xx

Rufus said...

Great bookmark. Loved the story about your little boy, he must have looked adorable!
R/

Anonymous said...

Very sweet bookmark! Thanks for joining in the A is for Anything Goes Challenge at ABC
hugs Julie P