Saturday, October 1, 2011

Spooky Kooky Halloween

I’m going to start off by apologizing for my gushing about Fall and Halloween….This is my favorite time of the year.  Love sweater weather. Love pumpkins. Love Chocolates. LOVE dressing up.  Love falling leaves. Love Corn Mazes. Love eating soups. Really I could go on and on forever.  Fall just makes me happy. My birthday is also in Fall. (end of gushing)
So this month I chose Fall/Halloween as our theme for One Crazy Stamper’s challenge.  As always we have a great prize up for grabs. You have all month to play along and the odds of winner are great!!  I would love it if you would play along with our challenge.
Thanks for taking a look, I’m off to find some chocolate ;)
Recipe:
Your Next Stamp,
Papers: MME papers,
Tools/Embellishments: sewing machine, Twinery twine, Viva Decor Pens, Copics, BG button

9 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

CUTE!! So fun Jacilyn, love it!

Kellie said...

Oh this is just super cute I love it! xx

Rufus said...

Happy upcoming Birthday. This card is cute! Hope you found your chocolate!
R/

Patricia Garcia said...

What a fun card, love this little group of trick-o- Treaters!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Amy said...

I love Fall and Halloween too! Love the card it's so fun and a great mix of paper! Fabulous Jacilynn!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

No apologies...gush away! It is my favorite season, too!!! This card is just as cute as can be, Jaci! Your coloring is fabulous! :)

Cheryl said...

Spooky, kooky, and oh so cute! I love your card. (Autumn is my favorite time of year too)

Stacy H-W said...

This is super cute!! I love those trick or treaters. Aren't they just too cute to spook?! Happy Friday!!

scrappinC said...

Way too cute! Love the little halloween characters.
TFS!
Cindy