Saturday, July 23, 2011

I believe in Fairies

CCJune CCJunecopy (2)

Today is my last post for Crafter’s Companion. I wanted to say Thank you so much to Bindy, Denise and all the fabulous DT gals for letting me design with you and for the fun Chats!  It was such a difficult decision to part with this fabulous company and team, but “life” necessitated it.   I have LOVED being apart of this fabulous team!

I have a few last projects to show you using Fairyopolis card kit and the boxer boards.  As I’ve said before the Fairyopolis card kit is huge and the possibilities are endless.  I love the boxer boards for making a dimensional envelopes for those cards with all that extra dimension on it.\

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look today!

Jacilynn

8 comments:

Dana said...

I love these Jacilynn!! They are all adorable but I absolutely adore the one with the burlap! There's just something about mixing rough and girly together that has always struck me! Love it!!
Hugs~
Dana

Deb said...

beautiful creations Jacilynn, so love that envelope!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Margreet said...

Beautiful creations, Jacilynn!
xxx Margreet

Riet said...

What a wonderfuls cards Jacilynn.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sparkle said...

What gorgeous cards!

Juls said...

these are such fab creations! Hugs juls

Juls said...

these are such fab creations! Hugs juls

Atif said...

What a wonderful card beautiful Creation.
Scratch Card Printing
discount card printing
Membership card printing