Monday, July 25, 2011

Arr we having fun yet?

I had to whip up a pirate card for my nephew’s birthday. He had THE CUTEST pirate party ever. My sister loves throwing parties and they always turn out great.  Here is a pic of my little guy and the bday boy.

IMG_5023

I love making these mini 3x3 cards. They are perfect for kids or tucking in a little gift.  I used this cute Unity stamps set I won from Jimmi’s blog.  BTW, her blog is so super cute stop by and say hi!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! 

Recipe:

Stamps-Unity

Paper- MME

Embellishment- TH tiny attacher, buttons, twine

8 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jacilynn.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super adorable, Jaci! :)

Linda said...

This is just to cute.. love the photo of the darling little pirates to..
Hugs, Linda

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love the simple design and the staples.

Juls said...

gorgeous, LOVE the treasure map and the button detail! Hugs Juls

Atif said...

I REALLY LIKE YOUR BIRTHDAY CARD....

Scratch Card Printing
discount card printing
Membership card printing

Patricia Garcia said...

Cute little pirates and fab card!!

Hugs,
Patricia