Friday, November 1, 2013

Tim Holtz markers

026

Sorry for the fuzzy photo, a bad case of procrastination had me taking pics at 11p at night and so the quality was super low. But I still wanted to let you  know about the new challenge at One Crazy Stamper this month. The theme is Christmas and as always you have the entire month to join in and there is a fabulous prize up for grabs!

I used a new Wild Rose Studio stamp and had a chance to color with some Tim Holtz distress markers for the first time. I used my water brush to blend the colors. I realize that I have a long way to go to learn how to use these properly but they were pretty fun to use. I love how they coordinate with the ink pads.

stamps: Wild Rose stamp, Distress Ink Markers, Viva Decor Pen, twinery twine

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow this image is so cool...I love it, great coloring and the twine, nice touch...awesome job!

Juls said...

Think your colouring is amazing, I have a few TH markers not had much of a play with them yet though! Thanks for the inspiration!! Hugs Juls

Sandy Smith said...

Your colouring is beautiful! I love the cards layout and the image is precious ! Great job!
Hugs
Sandy