Friday, August 2, 2013

Miss Me?!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. We’ve had a busy summer and my little card blog has been neglected, but I’m back with a post from One Crazy Stamper. We have a new challenge this month. The theme is BIRTHDAYS and as always there is a fabulous prize up for grabs. A Memory Box die set.
Also this month we are having a guest design call. Just enter the challenge and let us know you would like to be considered by putting GD by your name.
guestd copy copy
Here’s my card for the OCS birthday challenge. Sorry for the seriously bad photo!
7-13 013
I used a Nellie Snellie stamp and High Hopes map stamp from the OCS store!  I’d love you to play along this month and join in the Guest Designer call.
supplies:  Nellie Snellie stamp, High hopes map stamp, Unity sentiment & skull stamp, Simple stories paper, TH tiny attacher, Copics, rhinestones, misc ribbon

4 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card!

Leanne said...

Omygosh this so cute, great job!Great to see you back on here...hope you are feeling good! Again, cute card! Love it!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Yep, missed you, Jacilynn! But I also missed myself, 'cause also for me summerdays are flying by without making cards or blogging, so I totally understand! But I am happy to see another fun card from you!! Love it! That treasure hunt background is so cool here!!
Hugs, Wendy

Sandy Smith said...

This card is adorable! I love how you coloured up this little pirate. Great job! Hope that your summer has been treating you well.
Hugs
Sandy