Monday, April 22, 2013

Fly By

005

Recently I’ve been really drawn to cards with a full spectrum of colors! I love rainbows so I decided to make an airplane rainbow with these Lawn Fawn stamps and dies!  One Crazy Stamper now carries a selection of Lawn Fawn stamps, dies and papers. If you know me, you know these stamps are “up my alley”.

I’d love to hear what one of your favorite trends is in paper is?

Supplies: Lawn Fawn Stamps, Lawn Fawn die, kraft, white, black cardstock

1siggydashwood

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look of this too! The different rainbow colors are very eye-catching! Great card! HUGS :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandy Smith said...

This is so cool! My brother would love this! Hope your having a great week so far! I have to think about my fav trend right now, mainly because I am bad with the names of a lot of the techniques. There are a lot.
Hugs
Sandy

Juls said...

fun card! Hugs Juls

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, cool, Jacilynn! This surely is one of my faves from your hand! Love the colorful paper planes! And the layout with the kraft, black and white is just perfect!! Looooove it!!
Wishing you a lovely day!
Hugs, Wendy

Stef H said...

love it! absolutely love! i am so into CAS! love it!

hugs :)