Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Scrapalicous Fall Challenge & HUGE going out of business sale

006

I’m sad to announce that Scrapalicoususa.com is going out of business. But we will be having 2 more challenges and 2 more chances to win a gift certificate to the store.  This fortnight challenge is “Fall” themed. You have 2 weeks to play along.

My card today is inspired by all the cute subway art signs that are so popular right now.  I used a Sizzix alphabet, a MME button  and some Spellbinders dies for my card. I love fall, its my favorite season.  Hope you will join us in the fun challenge.

But the good news is there is a HUGE going out of business sale going on now! Use code: Clearance20% to take an additonal 20% off already reduced 25% discount.  Since the shopping cart is not working properly, please email order to Cindy at scrapalicioususa@yahoo.com with your order and she will invoice you through paypal.

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Paper Squirrel said...

Super cute fall card!

Lou said...

Hi! oh I love this Jacilynn, your design is really lovely and the colours too.hugs Lou.xx