Monday, May 21, 2012

Pencil and a Dream

010

It’s that time of year when school is drawing to a close in many locations.  And I’ve started thinking ahead to a teacher Thank You for my daughter’s teacher.  This image from My Favorite Thing is perfect. I’ve paired it with some papers from My Mind’s Eye.  If you haven’t checked out the paper selection at One Crazy Stamper you should! Lora always has a fabulous selection.  Don’t forget we have a “mother’s theme” challenge going on during May at OCS!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Supplies: Stamps-My Favorite Things, Papers-My Mind’s Eye, Copics, Viva Decor Pens, Xpress It tape

4 comments:

Danni said...

Great card! Such pretty colors/papers!

Winnie said...

Such a preety card. Love the fun colors and papers you put together and your coloring is great..PS..LOVE your banner! I belong to a Jane Austen group and when I saw Dashwood I was wondering if you would have Jane somehow on here. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

this is soo pretty, jacilynn! i just love the papers and the tiny pearls.
linda

Migdalia said...

What an adorable card!!!TFS