Monday, February 13, 2012

A Pencil and a Dream

007

I REALLY love this sentiment on my card.  It kind of gives me chills if I really sit and think about it.  It applies to so many things..drawing, inventing, math, a speech. But the first thing I thought of was writing, as in a book. I love to read and often sit and wonder how the author came up with the ideas for their book.  It’s inspiring

The word I chose for myself for 2012 is WRITE.  I believe the idea for the word of the year originated from Ali Edwards blog? Did you choose a word for 2012?  I have so many things I want to write. Funny stories about my kids, childhood memories, and stories I’ve made up.

And I love this image from MFT. I made this card for my daughter’s teacher for Valentine’s Day.  The papers are from October Afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Stamps: My Favorite Things

Papers: October Afternoon, PTI kraft

Tools/Embellishments: Heart Nestabilities, TH tiny attacher, Copic Markers

6 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous, Jacilynn...great coloring and a lovely sentiment!
xxx Margreet

Wendy ten Hove said...

What a fun image, with that huuuuge pencil!! I like that! Very nice card, Jacilynn!
Hugs, Wendy
P.S. Just sent you an email, hope it reaches you well

Fleur said...

Stunning card Jacilynn,
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Hanneke said...

Great card Jacilynn! I love the image and sentiment, really inspiring! Love the elements on this card, great colors. Hugs, Hanneke

Crystal said...

Oh my word SOOOOOO cute Jacilynn, love this sweet image!!!

Wee-Things.....are what Matter. said...

I love the use of your colours for the papers you used.She is cute.