Monday, February 6, 2012

Forever and a day

010

I’m gonna be honest, I’m not really a cat person. But who wouldn’t love this sweet Belles N Whistles image. I know a little girl who loves kitty’s and this image is just perfect for her. So this is her Valentine’s Day card from me :) I had fun coloring her up with my copics and adding this fun border with my Viva Decor Pens.  My papers are from My Mind’s Eye.

So, what I want to know is… are you more of a cat person or a dog person?

Stamps: Here Kitty Kitty by Belles and Whistles, sentiment PTI

Papers: MME

Tools/embellishments: Basic Grey Buttons, Viva Decor Pens, Copic markers, xpress it tape

9 comments:

Loz said...

urgh cats! :) I love the buttons and the stripey strip. Oh, and I'm a dog person... but only big dogs, not little yappy ones or the fluffy type people have inside all the time :/
x

Anonymous said...

Hi there sweetie!! Absolutely precious card!! Love the image and your added buttons! :)

Hanneke said...

Such a sweet card! Love the bright colors. Hugs, Hanneke

Katrina Turner said...

Hi Jacilynn

It's been a while since I stopped by your lovely blog, last year was such a busy year, I'm so glad to be getting time to stop by again as I've been missing out on your fab creations!!

I'm definitley a dog person, but the little kitty on your sweet card is so cute. I love the colours you have used here too.

Katrina :)

Jennifer said...

This is very sweet! I love your colouring and the fun ribbon you've added! Very nice sentiment!

Danni said...

Very sweet!!!

febe said...

Adorable and sweet! Love the colors and the design.

pay per click search advertising

Patricia Garcia said...

Love the sweet image Jacilynn, I hope you are doing well!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET and so PRETTY!~