Monday, February 27, 2012

Beep Beep & Necklace Sale!!

027 copy
I found this card that I made using my Silhouette, but somehow managed to forget to post.  My stash of male cards is shockingly low, so I’m going to make a conscious effort to do boy cards.  Hubby asked me for a congratulations card for male and I had to give him a store bought card from a package of greeting cards I got for free somewhere. *gasp* Can you believe a card maker would have to resort to such a thing!!! haha
I love the layout of this card, I think I’m gonna have to use it again soon ;) Thanks for taking a look!
Card Deets:
Stamps- Stamping Bella, Amuse
Paper-Bo Bunny
Tools-Silhouette machine, Twinery Twine, nestability circle & star die

Also, I wanted to let you know that my Mockingjay necklace is on sale today at Groopdealz!  So if you've had your eye on this now is the time to pick one up!!

1 comment:

Hanneke said...

Great boy card! Love the colors. I sometimes have to resort to a store bought card and don't like it either, lol. I am also working on making some cards for my stash. Hugs, Hanneke