Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Have you tried nail stickers aka nail shields

Nail stickers are adhesive backed strips for your nails.  These stickers cover your entire nail, so no painting and no waiting for nails to dry.  You can use them on your fingers or toes. I have added a bunch of fun designs to my Shop and I am running an introductory offer, 30% off original prices plus free shipping. I have personally used these strips and they wear great. Like my nail page on Facebook, I will be doing a giveaway soon!


Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

how fun! can you believe i haven't had my nails (fingers) done since i retired 5-1/2 yrs ago???? but i get my toes done every 6 wks faithfully.

will be checking these out.

hope all is well with you and so glad you stopped by.

how's the family?

hugs :)