Monday, August 29, 2011

Butterflies in a Jar

009

I wanted to show you a card I made a while back. I got this sentiment from Unity free with my order.  And I thought of butterflies when I first read it.  I got to thinking that if we are too busy to really see the stuff going on around us, ie butterflies, we will miss it.  Sometimes I have so many things to get done that I forget to stop and enjoy the view.  I need reminders every now and again to slow down.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Card Recipe:

Stamp- Unity, jar stamp?

Tools- MS butterfly punch, Fiskar paper boarder punch

embellishments- Twinery Twine, button, acetate paper

5 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is a brilliant card Jacilynn and I really love the sentiment.
Hugs, Clare x

Wendy ten Hove said...

Love this one, Jacilynn! Very nice idea to let the butterflies fly out there!!
Hugs, Wendy

*Vicki* said...

Jacilynn, your layout is really darling and so fun!! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Jacilynn!!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute and clever!