Monday, August 15, 2011

Beep Beep

I had to have this Mo Manning image by Stamping Bella. My brother's are big video gamers and this image is PERFECT for them.  Making masculine cards is so challenging for me.  Teenage/ young adult males is the very hardest group to make a card for, in  my opinion. So this image is just what I needed.  I paired it with some of my favorite October Afternoon papers.

So what gender/ age group is the most difficult for you to make a card for?

Jacilynn

Card Recipe:
Stamp- Stamping Bella
Papers- October Afternoon Campfire
tools- Spellbinders stars & circles, Copics

8 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, yep! This image is perfect for a gamer!! And not a too young child on the image! Like it a lot! Fun colors and love the star!
Hugs, Wendy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jacilynn.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Jacilynn!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Nice! I love how you colored the image! :)

Stacy H-W said...

I'm with you...teen boys....super hard. Your rocked it though! I love this card.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I feel like I'm looking at a photo of my teen boys!!! LOL!!! This is so how it looks with their PS3 going!! Love your colors, papers and design!! Really fun card and so perfect for a teen boy!! :) Enjoy the weekend friend!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I strongly feel that a teen boy IS very hard to make a creation for! The what's in/what's out deal is just too much to keep up with...but this image is perfect! LOL!!

Patricia Garcia said...

Fun Image, this reminds me of a lot of males in my family lol!! They spend hours on the video games!!

Hugs,
Patricia