Saturday, May 28, 2011

You are Treasured

008 copy

I wanted to share a treasure chest that I made using Crafter’s Companion new boards for the Ultimate Tool.  I have a pirate loving 4 year old and he spotted this treasure chest while I was making this and I couldn’t keep him away. He was so excited.  My daughter has requested a treasure chest of his own.  The new envelobox is so fun and versatile to use.  I can’t wait to try more of these fun projects! Go Here to see some examples of all the things you can do with the Ultimate tool and the new boards.

Thanks for taking a look!

Jacilynn

5 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous Jacilynn.

Hugs Riet.xx

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is darling, Jaci! My boys are pirate crazy and would so love this! :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, this is great!! I can imagine he loves it, what a wonderful idea!! A great gift for kids this way!!! Perfect!!
Hugs, Wendy

Christine said...

Wow, this is so fun!!! Did you see on FB that you won the Papercraft Cricut giveaway? Just checking to see.

Juls said...

very creative! Hugs Juls