Thursday, May 19, 2011

Color Yourself- Mel Jens

MJ paint copyI realized I never posted this card when I was Mel Jen’s guest designer of the month so here it is.   The papers are so very girly from Imaginesce.  I have a six year old that is obsessed with painting nails and toes. It is our special time together and we both love it. We like to have “salon chat” while we paint our fingers.   So this card makes me think of her.
I’m joining in SSS- sparkle/ shine challenge (shimmery papers)
Scrappy Frog- Anything Goes
Stamp Something- anything goes
My card Recipe:
Image- Mel Jen’s sentiment-Inkadinkado
Papers-Imaginesce
Tools-sewing machine, nestabilities, Magnolia Doohickey Die, Copics
Embellishment- pearls

7 comments:

Juls said...

I do Love this sentiment, and it goes just perfectly with this gorgeous image ... Love the pink and blue together .... fabulous card!!!! Hugs Juls

Dana said...

Love it!! Love even more the mental pic of you and your daughter and the memories of me and mine! Great card!!
Hugs~
Dana

Stef H said...

wow jaci! this is stunning. i absolutely love the colors and that saying is perfect (for me - lol).

so? how are the kids? getting big huh. hope you are well. i'm always thrilled when you visit.

hugs :)

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I love the sentiment.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jacilynn.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria Matter said...

oh I love that sentiment, this is fabulous Jacilynn!
hugs

Amy said...

LOL, this is a perfect use of that sentiment! Super cute card Jacilynn!