Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweet November ♥

SNcopy
Today I wanted to show you a card I made for my friend Crystal. She has this platnum blonde hair just like this girl I’ved colored. I used Amy’s Sweet November stamp. I was lucky enough to win this when it was released. SN are one of my favorite stamps. And I used some neglected Basic Grey papers.
I’m joining in ATS Let it snow challenge.
Crafty Purple Frog-Distressing
Paper Play-Layers
Rubber Cafe-Sparkle
Tuesday Throwdown-distressing
Stampin For Weekend- Warm up
Stamp Something-Winter

Thanks for stopping by today!
Recipe:
Stamps-Sweet November, Amuse
Papers- Basic Grey
Tools- sewing machine, copics
Embellishments- prima flowers, button, gems, stickles

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really precious jacilynn and I'm sure your friend will just adore this! ;) HUGS

cowboydutrem said...

I absolutely love the snowflake fairies from Sweet November and this one looks great with this nice sketch! Beautiful card!

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable Jacilynn!

Crystal said...

Jacilynn this is wonderful, LOVE your layout!

Juls said...

gorgeous use of this image! Loving the little patchwork squares with the stitching detail! fabulous creation! Hugs Juls

Lou said...

Hi! this is very lovely Jacilynn,the fairy is just gorgeous and so pretty with the colours/papers.
hugs Lou.xx

Amy said...

Wow! Your coloring on Neva is awesome Jacilynn, she is so pretty! Love the design and fun papers you've used, beautiful card!

Christine said...

What a sweet card!!! I love that image!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Too cute!

Thanks for joining us this week for the Glitter and sparkle challenge at The Rubber Cafe!

XOXO
Kristine

Berni said...

Beautiful card, I love your image and the layout!

Thanks for joining us over at SFTW

Hugs
Berni x

Deirdre said...

Beautiful - love the layering.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our Layer it Up Challenge. ♥

Anonymous said...

P.S. Thank you for joining with the Stamp Something challenge girl!!HUGS

tiggertastic said...

what a sweet girly card, love your colours and excellent layout too

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K