Monday, December 27, 2010

Silver & Blue

blue&silver copyHappy Monday!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  I love how magical Christmas is and my kiddies help me to see that through their eyes.  I love the excitement in their faces each time they got a present.  And it was a fun, drama free Christmas with both Hubby & My sides of the family.

I’m playing along with a couple challenges.

ATS Magnolia Challenge

SSS-Anything goes

SFTW- Christmas

ATS Challenge-Inspired by a song “have a holly jolly Christmas”

SSCC- Anything

12 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love how you have done the stitching! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Jacilynn, this is so very precious hun!! I love your layout and coloring on this!! :) I hope you had a lovely Christmas my friend!!HUGS

Crystal said...

This is sooo super CUTE Jacilyn LOVE the added snowflakes,,,hope you and the family had a GREAT Christmas!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jacilynn,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

aaahhhh soo sweet
love the stiching
hugs
claudia

LINDA said...

Very beautiful!! Love it!! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.. Have a safe and healthy New Year..
Hugs, Linda

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so so SWEET!!

Maria Matter said...

aww, she's such a darling, beautiful card Jacilynn!

Heather said...

A beautiful card Jacilynn, love the gentle colouring of the gorgeous Tilda, fabulous colours and lovely snowflakes.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hope you had a great Christmas,
hugs Heather xx

Cindy said...

Love this little Tilda with the crooked halo. So stylish. Very well done. Thanks so much for sharing at the SSCC Challenge. C2

Joey said...

gorgeous card Hunny, lovely image, pleased you all had a lovely Christmas
Joey xx

Vivi Casale said...

Great card! and this Tilda is so cute!
Thank you for joining us at SSCC!
Hugs,
Vivi