Friday, November 19, 2010

Tilda Magnet

I made this magnet a few weeks ago for ATS magnet challenge but didn't get a chance to post it. I laminated it and the magnet is attached to the back. I really like how this turned out and plan to make some more for my fridge with my favorite stamps.

I won't be going to the BSU football game with DH tonight cause it's gonna be freezing and it's a late game. But I'll be cheering them on from the comfort of my home. Go BSU!!!

Recipe:
Stamp: Magnolia
paper: My Mind's Eye
Tools: doohickey die, laminate sheet, copics, circle punch

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute this is!! I love it!! Cute magnet idea too!! Hope you have fun at the game tonight!HUGS

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, this is fun! Love this magnet, brings you sunshine everytime you come to the fridge! ;-)
Hugs, Wendy

Lou said...

Hi! Jacilynn how gorgeous is this!!
Tilda looks so sweet,love your sun too.
Very chilly here in the UK too,
hope you are all ok?
big hug,Lou.xx

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Riet said...

So beautiful Jacilynn,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Christine said...

What a cutie!!!

Good game last night! They really had me worried for awhile but then the went back to being the same ole guys we've grown to love!!!

Amy said...

Aww, Tilda looks so cute! Love that sentiment, such an awesome magnet, Jacilynn!