Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sweet November Christmas



 I wanted to pop over and wish all my US bloggy friend a Happy Thanksgiving!  Hope you all are enjoying a beautiful day with family & friends. I am at my parents house enjoying the holiday with family & friends.  I've already done a bit of online shopping and will probably do a bit more by the weekend.  Happy Shopping Friends!


ABC Toys &  Crafts is having a 25% discount off of the entire site today! And they offer free shipping on all clear stamps!

I love this SN stamp and paired it with some favorite papers. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

I'm joining SSS Let it snow challenge.

Recipe:
Stamp- Sweet November, SU sentiment
Paper- October Afternoon
Embellishemnts- ribbon, felt snowflake
Tools-sewing machine, copics, nestability fancy tags

6 comments:

Larisa said...

It is absolutly adorable!!! Love this image so much! Do you have a stamp? I wish I had... )))

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jacilynn,i love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Amy said...

This is so cute Jacilynn, love these papers and Darby looks fabulous!
Enjoy the weekend and all the good shopping deals! ;)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Anonymous said...

Jacilynn, this is so sweet with your colors and yummy papers!! HUGS

Patricia Garcia said...

Love this card, the colors just caught my eye!

Hugs,
Patricia