Sunday, November 7, 2010

A new location for our challenges and awesome prizes!!

We have a new challenge for you at ABC Toys & Crafts. We have a new Challenge Blog Here. All our challenges will be from this site. The design blog will continue to feature daily inspiration posts from the Design Team. We always have a great prize up for grabs. If you display our challenge badge on your blog and win, you will get another $5 credit added to your prize. So whatcha waiting for? Grab this badge and play along. You now have 3 weeks to join in our fun challenges.

Our theme is "Sew Thankful" This is an easy one for me since most of my cards have stitching on them ;) I used My Cute Stamps Eeek a Monster set. I added extra stitching on my clouds and then added stickles to them.

Click on the pics below to see more details about the products I've used.Recipe:
Stamps: My Cute Stamps
Paper:My Minds Eye
Embellishments: HA gems
Tools: Nestabilities, sewing, copics


Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! How stinkin' cute!! Love those stitched clouds!! LOL!! TOO CUTE!! HUGS

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jacilynn.

Hugs Riet.x

Christine said...

So cute! I love those clouds. I would have never thought of that!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Juls said...

Fab!! Love the city scape and the stitching details ont the clouds! Hugs Juls