Monday, October 18, 2010

Got Pink?

I finally got a chance to make a Breast Cancer awareness card. I used the button set from Button & Bow's called Got Pink? I think it's awesome to have a month dedicated to this cause.
I used this sentiment because I thought it was a great way to express "Hope". Lots of love to all those fighting breast cancer or know some one who is.

I used the sketch from Create4fun & the theme Pink from Stamp & Create. Thanks for stopping by today. Cheryl is having a card drive for her friend Elise and I'll be sending this card her way! Please hop over to join in this card drive (candy as an added bonus!).
Recipe:
stamp: WagsNWhiskers
sentiment: The Greeting Farm
paper: Basic Grey
embellishments: AC ribbon, Buttons & Bows, BG pearls
tools: copics, nestabilities, MS punch, TH distressing tool

12 comments:

Juls said...

Fab! I love the fab pink girliness of it all!! such a fantastic card, for a fantastic cause! Hugs Juls

Stephanie said...

This is fantastic, great use of the button!

Stephanie said...

This is fantastic, great use of the button!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jacilynn.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

Love this card with all it's pink! Great job!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, this card is so adorable! I love the shape and all the pink you used! Such a perfect Pink/encouragement card. Thanks for playing the Stamp and Create Pink/encouragement challenge.

Crystal said...

SOOO fun Jacilynn, love that image and the pink is FABULOUS!!!

Christine said...

Love this!!! What a sweet little girl giving some words of encouragement!

Patricia Garcia said...

Great card Jacilyn, Love all the PINK!! I have a good friend thats going thru Chemo, so hard...

Hugs,
Patricia

Cheryl said...

OMG this is so beautiful,love that flower and your gorgeous colouring!!! Elise will love this,thankyou so much for joining in!!
Hugs xx

Lacey Stephens said...

What a fabulous card! So sweet and special! Thank you so much for playing along with the Stamp and Create Pink Challenge. We have another great challenge for you this month: Christmas!! We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Elise said...

Hi Jacilynn!

I'm trying to find your email on your blog, but I could not find it .. soooo .. I hope you don't mind me leaving a long comment in this post. lol! :)

Thank you SO much for the beautiful card that you sent to me!!! Oh gosh! It means so much to have your support and bring such a smile to my face!!! I have your card up on my refrig .. where I can see it and smile! :) Thank you soooOOo much! I LOVE it!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise