Friday, September 3, 2010

♥SALE♥ & another shirt

Here's another embellished shirt I made. I used American Craft rosette ribbon (I love this stuff). This time I stitched a strip on and sewed some beads on it. I also did a small strip along the bottom hem of my shirt. I'm not gonna show you a full shot of the shirt cause I just had a baby a few months ago & yes I'm that vain. LOL

*I burned the start and finish ends of the ribbon with a lighter to seal so it wouldn't fray. I know you can also buy a product that you put on ribbon to keep it from fraying. I've washed my shirts a couple of times and so far so good. I think if you didn't seal the edges it would unravel in the wash.

Just a reminder that I have a code for you at ABC Toys & Crafts. You can get 20% off your entire purchase. This offer is good for multiple uses and you can use it through the month of September. Use Code: abc20jc

**Watch for new items being added daily. New Nestabilities, New Stampaive, & New Hero Arts coming soon! Free shipping on all clear stamps and Flat Rate shipping for everything else.**
Hope you have a great weekend!

8 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This looks really pretty!
Clare x

Crystal said...

AWESOME Jacilynn wow beautiful!

Lilacanglia said...

so pretty
Hugs
Angie

Justine said...

Wow that is super cool and very clever. Great post reminder about your discount code, I'm gonna have to try that out

Christine said...

Your tshirts are so cute!!! I bought two of the same tshirt on clearance for $3.oo today and I'm going to use one to embellish the other. I can't wait to work on it. I've seem them all over blog world.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, nice! So you don't only make cards, wow!! Lovely idea!

Hugs, Wendy

Tammy said...

Love the top Jacilynn! It's right up my ally.
Great job and thanks for the deets.

Unknown said...

Cute shirt!