Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ahoy Matey

Happy Wednesday! ARRGGHH you ready for a pirate card? I wanted to show you a card using this weeks featured item at ABC Toys & Crafts... Spellbinders Nestabilities. I don't know about you but Nestabilities are up there on my list of most used crafting items. I used my circle nestabilities to make the porthole and covered it with Acetate. I also used Spellbinders Fancy tags. All Spellbinders are 20% off this week at ABC Toys & CraftsClick on any of the pics below for more info on the products I've used.
I'm joining in Scrappy Frog's Stitch Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by to take a look and thanks so much for leavin me a little love!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

AWW Jacilynn I adore this cute, WOW what a GREAT design!!!!! SOOOO fun!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super adorable, Jaci! :)

mollymoo951 said...

How cute! This made me smile! Love the circle / porthole.

Christine said...

So cute!!! I love how you made a porthole with your nesties. Very creative!

xx

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Maria Matter said...

oh Jacilynn, this is beyond cute!!! I love this little pirate peeking out his porthole...brilliant!
enjoy your day!
blessings!

Lydia said...

Arrgh!! This is fantastic, love it!! Great paper choices for this card!

Sammye Jo said...

Love this!!!!!!

Juls said...

this is just too uch fun! absolutley love it!! Hugs Juls

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

This is adorable and I love it. thanks for playing with us at scrappy frog!!!