Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TGF release day


Just a reminder that SUNSHINE, the newest Scrapbooking Kit on a FULL SHEET of red DIE CUT rubber goes live for purchase today There is another EXCLUSIVE ANYA in this kit as well and boy is she cute in her little two-piece!

Back in April when I started on TGF scrapbook design team I was new to using stamps on my scrapbook pages...Now its so addictive. I totally have to stop myself from stamping like a mad woman all over my pages! Don't for get to play along with us this week using the sketch from yours truly.

Also, Are YOU subscribed to the TGF Newsletter? Be sure to email Marie at thegreetingfarm@gmail.com if not! Our June edition comes out tomorrow afternoon (ish) and is chock FULL of fun ideas, an exclusive newsletter-only contest, and MORE! For backissues email Jessica :)

1 comment:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Jacilynn,

Oh, yes, I remember these cuties from the pages you've been making, I love them!!!
Your flowers have not arrived to me yet, but I'm sure they will soon, I think a week is normal for the mail and I'll let you know when they are here!
A fabulous day to you, dear Jacilynn!

Hugs,
Wendy