Saturday, March 20, 2010

KLSNS Challenge #22 Stitch & Flowers


Today is a KLSNS challenge. The theme is Stitching and Flowers. How adorable is this new CC Design stamp? As soon as I saw these, I knew I needed to have them. Just in time for Easter. If you haven't seen all these cute bunny images hop over here to check them out.

Wanna play along? You have until next Friday to join in the fun. Go take a look at what the KLSNS DT has come up with for inspiration.

Easter is the theme over at Our Creative Corner. Copic Creations is having it's one year blogaversary and we can choose a technique demonstrated in the past year as the them. I tried to do the fur technique. I think I need to keep practicing :)

11 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Jacilynn HOW SWEET!!!! LOVE this cute image and your card is fantastic girl!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, such a sweet card, Jacilynn! I admire your coloring! and love what you did with the ribbon!

hugs, margie

Kristine said...

Morning, Jacilynn! I LOVE your adorable card *Ü* Cute bunny and love the way you did that ribbon! Have a hoppy weekend!!

Risa said...

Oh Jacilynn, your card is super adorable! I LOVE your gorgeous image and soft spring colors!
hugs
Risa:)

Lou said...

Hi!i so love this and how you have done the ribbon is lovely.
hugs Lou.xx

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Jacilynn, adorable card, love your color combo too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Tamie said...

Adorable...I love your stitching and your flower punch. The image is oh so cute...Love it! TFS

Emma said...

Aw so very sweet...love the soft colours.
Hugs Emma x

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! Love the stitching! ;)

mycardz said...

Your card is adorable and you did a great job on the fur technique! Thanks so much for joining us in our celebration at Copic Creations!

Jane Wetzel said...

wow...cute! glad u joined us at Copic Creations!