Monday, December 22, 2008

Ashlyn's Journal

Here's a little project I made for my niece. We have a rather large family, so this year the children drew names and are suppose to make gift for their cousin. We thought they would enjoy hand making something for their cousins. My 4 year old knitted a hat for her baby cousin. She did almost all of the project by herself. She told me I could be her assistant, while she was knitting. ( on a loom) My 2 year old needed a little help, so along with a picture he drew, we will also be giving her this little notebook for her to write/draw in.

I used my Zutter to bind book together. I used Chipboard and glued DP (deja view) to the front and back. Image is Magnolia. Colored with Copics. Letter stickers are Making Memories. Both design papers are coordinating Deja View. Added Prima's, Butons & Ribbons to finish.

Here's a pic of a Zutter, in case you were wondering what it looks like. I'm pretty excited to use it on many projects to come!!

No comments: